7.02.2009

A Little Less Conversation

A Little Less Conversation

1. If you could have just one more conversation with a person from your past, who would it be?
+ My Grandpa.

2. Do your friends tend to be male or female?
+ Both. But from my college years, mostly male. College of Engineering.

3. What is in your car’s trunk?
+ Right now, toys from our weekend getaway. Still have to clean it up.

4. What was the last CD that you purchased?
+ Cartoons for the lil boy. I think it was the other day.

5. What is your favorite movie and why?
+ I have tons. But from the top of my head it would be the Family Stone and the latest TAKEN. The Family Stone talks about family which is very heart warming. And the latest is TAKEN. One should watch that movie. A story about an x-CIA Dad who’s daughter was kidnapped for white slavery in Paris! I love that movie!

6. If you could wake up with a new talent tomorrow, what would it be?
+ Sing! I would love to be a pop diva! haha

7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
+ Weekends.

8. What are you wearing when you feel you’re at your best?
+ My favorite Sunday dress. :)

9. When was the last time cried?
+ I can’t remember.

0 comments: