8.24.2009

Vacation

Sorry for not being able to post updates at this blog yet again. Been busy with a lot of things! But I hope this post is a start of more updates to come! I just want to share this really nice deals which is a destination weddings! Good for honeymooners and well, for me and the husband too! I’ve heard raves and seen photos of that beautiful place. Last summer a friend of mine got there and all I did was wowed with their beautiful photos! Someday though, I’d love to go there! Or maybe soon! Somehow, this hot weather makes me want to just jump off in a crystal water pool or beach and I’m sure those Karisma Hotels has those beauties! I’ve read that Karisma Hotels is a collection of divinely favored properties on secluded white-sand beaches on the Mexican Riviera Maya.

0 comments: