11.24.2009

Saturday 9: Man on the Moon

1. Do you think it was important to send a man to the moon?
+ Yup, it was!

2. What is your biggest fear?
+ Secret! hehe

3. If someone hung a sign around your neck today, what would it say and why?
+ I love you tender!:)

4. What is the longest line that you’ve stood in and was it worth it?
+ A concert! Yup, it was fun:)

5. As the holidays approach, what song are looking forward to hearing again?
+ Christmas songs for sure!

6. Whose music do you think is the most important of your generation’s?
+ M.J.

7. Do you find it is hard to be kind to strangers? Give an example.
+ I do give coins to beggars. It’s not that much but they were heartily given.

8. When do usually lose your patience?
+ I have a little patience. But I try to be more understanding for what’s it worth!

9. Is there a book that you’re dying to see as a movie?
+ A twilight fan, yet I till have to watch the New Moon movie!!!! Ughh…

0 comments: