12.29.2009

Saturday 9: Last Stand of 2009

1. What did you think of 2009?
+ It was fabulous during the first months and turned out to be full of problems. I just wished everything will fall into places..I’m hopeful for 2010!

2. What do you think was the news story of the year?
+ When my Grandma died 5 days before Christmas. And a lot more saddest stories of my life!

3. What happened this year that you never want to hear another word about?
+ I don’t want to talk about it anymore.

4. What was your favorite song of 2009?
+ You belong with me by Tylor Swift. It’s very cute!

5. What did you accomplish this year?
+ I started going back to school for a second course.

6. Did you learn anything new this year?
+ Tons actually.

7. What are you looking forward to in the new year?
+ A lot. I’m very hopeful!

8. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve?
+ Dinner with the family.

9. What’s the best thing you ever did on a New Year’s Eve?
+ Being with my family.

Happy New Year 2010!

0 comments: