9.28.2007

30 Weeks and counting...

How am I Feeling? I am NOT feeling WELL! I just had a my OB appointment last Saturday. Got there pretty early and I thought I was doing fine the whole time. It’s not that bad though but I am ANEMIC or ANEMIA! How come? I am so not sure. That’s why I usually get dizzy. I have to take 3 tablets of meds everyday for 14 days. I so don’t like to drink meds, and I dread taking one so this one is totally making me sick. My OB told me too that I have a high blood sugar which means I have a DIABETES! My gosh..so, another piece of meds for that one…I have to watch out my food intake and then little peanut is HUGE! So, I should be very careful because I might have a CS with this labor! Which I don’t want to….:( Feeling really sad now…

Anyway, amidst of all those problems. I am happy that little peanut is healthy and fine. As long as little pea’s healthy, I’ll do anything…even though, it means taking those meds! Yuck! :(

How your baby’s growing: Your baby’s a bit more than 15 1/2 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds. A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it’s not very keen; even after she’s born, she’ll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she’ll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

0 comments: