9.28.2007

Desktop Preview

Tagged by myself..lol I had this from my other blogs so thought of doing it here as well..

This is originally from iRonnie Blog, He said:

Most people spend a considerable amount of time in customizing or in finding a desktop wallpaper that suits their taste. Sadly, our computers often remains personal.

Why don’t we brag to the world our good-find wallpapers and let them have a peek to our personality via our desktops?

And since I was tagged by Emmyrose in Just Let Go and Scarty in My Daily Life Experiences, here’s my desktop view!

I put my latest scrap in my screen so, it changes when I have something new. And I am a very clean in terms of my stuff, specially my pc. I get dizzy if I get a lot of icons in my screen and that’s just not me putting icons specially wallpapers that’s screaming out loud! Not me! Although, I’m a messy/eclectic/freestyle kind of scrapper, I am a lot different with my own space! Does that make sense? lol

Now, I’m tagging everyone who wants to do it!

Note: Copy Starts Here!

Desktop Free View Instruction:

A.Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:

[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).
[3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of Icons, things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.

iRonnie - I Set No Corner
Thess - Thesserie
Rebecca - Skippy Heart
Knoizki - A Dialogue With K
Beng - Kauderwelch
- domlawrenceOSB
- bluepanjeet™ | OTWOMD™
Marie @ Vanidosa Marie and Vanidosa at blogspot
Ems @ Just Let Go and Pieces of Me
Yen @ Me and Mine, Little Peanut and Our Pea in a Pod.

:D

1 comments:

Ronnie said...

thanks again for doing the tag. you make good scrap books.

have a great weekend.