10.15.2007

38 Q and A!

This must be the longest Survey I took:D

So anyway, here goes!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My Little Boy :)

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Took care of my little boy because he needs to go to school by 9am:)

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Blog hopping!

4. What happened to you in 2006?
A lot happened. But Little boy went to school for the first time!

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Not today..

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Cocoa, water, mango juice and coke!

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Um..black/red..ha!

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
I don’t know..lol Nothing big.

9. Where were you last night?
We went shopping. But got home around 7pm.

10. What color is your front door?
Brown

11. Where do you keep your change?
Coin purse.

12. What’s the weather like today?
Cold autumn days..

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Oh anything as long as its from Baskin and Robbins! Yummo!!!

14. What excites you?
Travel plans and stuff about my little boy and hubby:D

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Nope. Maybe trimming after I give birth.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yup, turning 29 this year;)

17. Do you talk a lot?
Yup! Hubby says so..

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Not my type!

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Nope.Unfortunately.

20. Do you make up your own words?
You mean?

21. Are you a jealous person?
Depends.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Albert.lol

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kathy.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Hubby.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
Going home,soon! lol

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Hehe..sometimes!

27. Do you have curly hair?
Nope.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
How about, I’m going back to bed? does that count?

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I have one. But won’t spill it out here! Ya know..he/she might be reading! haha

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Nothing yet..which emans, I have to eat after this..

31. Will you get married in the future?
Married already,darling! ;)

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Oh..I just watched “Lucky Sleven” ,its a MUST if you’re into action movies!

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Yup :D

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Yesterday..hehe makes my back aches!

35. Are you currently depressed?
Sad..but not depressed..they’re a lot different right?

36. Did you cry today?
Almost. hubby just left for a business trip you know! And geezz..I’m 33 weeks preggy!

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I like to! :D

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Anyone who wants this!

0 comments: