10.15.2007

New place?

Moving or relocation is totally hassle. I remember when we transferred from Bangkok to Tokyo a few years ago and we have to deal with this international movers. Although it was a blessing because the movers that we had was contacted directly from my hubby’s company. And then the most hassle part is if you have an auto shipping. I’m sure they will do all the work but transferring from one place to another is tiring and totally taxing. But I’m just glad that if we really want to transfer maybe in the near future I have this Cheap Moving Company that I saw online earlier. I'll let hubby's company contact and let them check for sure. And of course selecting the right moving company can be a bit of a challenge and way to hassle and hard to find this days. But good thing about this company that I saw online is that they go through a strict application process to ensure a quality moving company. All of our movers in our network have to be licensed and insured. They must meet a number of qualifying factors in order to be accepted into our network. Our moving process is set up to assist individuals and families to not only select a reputable mover, but to also have some assurance that they will have a smooth move. Sounds very interesting!

0 comments: