10.02.2007

Repairing the Credits

My bro wants to have a new card. He has been paying good deal of money in the old credit card that he has now and he’s been telling me that he still have loans in that older one. He is single but he buys a lot of stuff! I always told him not to splurge on things he won’t used but what can I do? So I searched the net and found this very useful information about having a new Credit Card! At least he can help reduce his monthly payments and that he can eliminate the old credit card. It says that it allows consumers, business and students alike to search, compare, and apply for all types of credit card offers, from a low interest and reward card to cards for people with bad to average credit. I am glad I saw this site. I told him that next time when he want another credit card he should be aware of the high percentage he is going to pay! I just hope he learns something out of this experience.

0 comments: