10.02.2007

September Round Ups

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
I read this Nikon D80 Digital Field Guide-still not done though but hopefully this month. And Metropolitan Magazine every week.

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month? Bourne Ultimatum - I just love this movie! Action is superb:) High School Musical, saw the Grey’s Anatomy 1st episode as well…

What special days did I celebrate and how? Birthday of my Dad and bro,we just called them and we also had a dinner out in honor of their birthdays:) Hubby went home from a business trip and we had a weekend full of touring around the city..

What gifts did I give and/or receive? Hubby bought me a Live Perfume, bunch of new make ups from MAC, Shue Uemura,Chanel and Body Shop. As posted in my last blarb yesterday…

What illnesses or health concerns did I have? I have a diabetes and Anemia. Little boy and bro had a bad cough but they are both fine now. I hope I will be.

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family? We went to Odaiba and bro had fun there. It was his first time. We also watched a concert of some Mexicans because they had a Mexican Day that was held there! Grand Parents Day and Autumn Equinox in Japan-2 Monday which was a holiday!

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month? A Hawaiian Burger Resto. Would love to go back there.

What special or unusual purchases did I make? Scrappy stuff as usual! I bought so much stuff for September..I don’t want to even count how much I splurge..and to think, I only have a handful of scraps done! Yikes..

What were this month’s disappointments? That I have anemia and diabetes..

What were my accomplishments this month? Eat less, eat healthy foods, sleep at the right time, drink my meds and enjoying much my little boy…He will have a little peanut soon so, I am enjoying him as much as I can..

Anything else noteworthy to record? Little Peanut moves a lot and a big baby says my OB:)

How about you? You can snag this if you like;)

0 comments: