10.02.2007

So Many Questions!

More questions and answers;)

1. Are you Male or Female?
Female

2. How old are you?
28 turning 29 in about 3 months! gulp.

3. When was the last time you watch TV?
peeking not watchin..Pooh by my little boy..right now..

4. Do you enjoy kissing in public?
Nope. A smack in my head from hubby is alright or kissing little boy is alright for me.

5. What do you dream about at night?
There are too many..Too many different scene..From past to future, I guess..

6.What do you do on a Friday night?
Dinner out which we had last night even hubby isn't here. After that going back to internet hopping:D

7.Do you sleep with a fan in your room?
Nope. I get dizzy with electric fans.

8.Do you shower before you go to bed?
sometimes..it depends.

9.What kind of drinks do you prefer?
Ice tea, or just plain cold water.

10. Do you have a crush on someone?
Ah..definitely Johnny Depp! :D

11. Are you taken?
umm..yeah..lol with 5 yrs old little man and 7 months preggo! ha! :D

12.Have u ever been inlove?
Of course!


12.How long have you been together?
Going 7 yrs:)

13.How did you meet?
Common friend.

14.What do you like the most abouthim/her?
Very responsible, down to earth and sweetest!

15.What do you like the least abouthim/her?
hard headed..haha

16. What is the best thing he have ever done for you?
Everyday with my hubby is the BEST even when I hated him:) Does that makes sense? haha

17.Have they met your parents yet?
umm..duhh..of course!

18.What would your kids look like if you had kids?
We have a mini-albert already..Not sure about this second 1 in me belly:)

19.What is the worst argument you have had?
umm saving..lol

20.Do you still kiss a lot?
umm..yeah!

21.Who asked who out?
he did! :D

22.Do you think you will get married?
You mean married again? lol I will marry him again and again..

23.Can you see yourself growing old with them?
Yep.Definitely:)

24.What is the one thing you would like to change about him?
Nothing. :)

25.What do you think they would like to change about you?
I just need to learn how to save.

26.What is the first gift he ever bought you?
Perfume.

27.Do you have a favorite song together?


28.Which famous person do you think he look like the most?
He looks like Bong Revilla-a Filipino famous actor! haha

29.Would you say the two of you are agood match?
Yup,we are!

30. When you are away from your partner do you wish you were with them?
ALWAYS!

31. Are you able to argue with your partner and then make up afterwards?
He doesn't argue..lol But I do! I make up afterwards though..

31. When shopping do you see things you would like to buy for your partner?
He is the most picky person ever...Doesn't buy stuff that looks so fakey to him:D

32. Would you rather go out for the night with your partner than your friends?
Yup! What can I say,he is my bestfriend:D

33.If your partner asks you to do something for them do you do it without grumbling?
It depends on what he wants..lol

34. Would you change something about yourself if your partner asked you to?
I don't think he would ask that..but whatever..lol

35. Have you and your partner talked about what you would do when you are both retired?
We already did:)

36.Do you worry about how your partner would cope if you weren't there for them anymore?
I don't think about this..

37. Where is he right now?
Um..still in Malaysia having a business trip! ;)

38. What is the last word you say to your partner before you die.
I love you and my kids always...

Snag it if you like!

;-)

0 comments: