10.22.2007

Stay at Home Mom's

Being a Stay at Home Mom like me do need something like this parenting resources online. I am having a hard time finding site like this. I’ve seen a couple of sites already but this one is a lot more different than the ones I saw. Good thing about this one is that they have great guides on where to get baby stuff and some how to’s and where to’s information. You can definitely join the community for free specially if you’re a SAHM{ Stay At Home Mom} like me and you can get reviews of such stuff you are looking for. I was looking on the net earlier about some clothes for peanut and saw this while I was looking through the net..I’m just glad I saw this..So, if you are a SAHM or a Mommy...who are looking for community site like this, check it out! They’ve got over 100,000 real reviews from real moms on the best baby shops, activities and products! Really interesting,right? so, head over there and see for yourself! Have fun in the boards;)

0 comments: