11.14.2007

Another tagged!

1. How long have you been blogging?

I started blogging around late 2005. I used blogger but I erased that old blog and transferred to Wordpress. This is my very first post.

2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
I just thought I’d start my own blog as well. I first saw it from another Pinay who I met back in Bangkok when we were still living there. I don’t blog as much though but it came in handy and addicting when I met a lot of other fellow bloggers and started digital scrapping too earlier last year..

3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
At first, I had no idea there was a making money by blogging. I just started this paid blogging thing last April of this year. Although Chickai introduced this one late last year. I’m glad she did. And even if I make money online I blog too for fun! So, yeah..making money online and making it fun as well! :D

4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.
I have been an internet freak since 1995. That was the first time I started surfing the net..so, I knew I love being online.
-I love how easy it can be. I chat with my friends and family back home and call them without using my phone..lol Skype is free you know!
-I have learn A LOT of things..Not just for the sake of fun stuff like the blogging thing and the digital scrapping but learning in a sense of staying on the loop about me being a Computer Engineer.
-I have met a lot of people from different countries. Others I already met up close{I’m an active member of a travel site before} and others I hope to meet them someday..Gotta love that part,eh? :)

5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE within the online world.
- Same with Jen, I just HATE spammers..
- Keeping up with the real world to this so called online world!
- Trying to catch up with the online friends..Although I have to say that I have friends who really makes sure they drop by here often now..it’s hard when you are just starting out but this time..I’m glad I have regular readers too! :D Love you guys!

Snag it!

0 comments: