11.18.2007

Eight

THE RULES - List of 8
* write 8 facts about yourself.
* in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.
* don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My list of 8:

1. I’m the eldest of 6! Yup, too many eh? But my Mom is the only child so of course they get to multiply A LOT! haha:) 2. I know and you know already that I’ll be popping out peanut soon..but no one of you knows the gender and the name yet..lol of course except for my family and close IRL friends:) Still not spilling the beans..But I’ll give you a hint..hehe Peanuts name has an “X” in it! Cool huh!
3. I have 3 tattoos! 1 is in my right upper ankle and then the other one is in my back-wish it can be seen by public..haha and the other one is in the back of my neck!
4. Beach junkie and love to sky dive someday!
5. The only girl in the class during college! I’m an Engineer.
6. I met hubby at December and then got married after 5 months of dating! Fast and the furious! haha
7. My best friend is Hubby.
8. I have a pierce in my body expect for the ear pierced!

Now, not sure who to tagged because I've seen this in most blogs already. If you haven't it yet then snag it!:)


0 comments: