11.18.2007

Memory Check

1. They say elephants never forget. Would you compare your memory to that of an elephant or gnat?
~ I usually can recall every detail but I am such a forgetful butt with this pregnancy..Maybe, I’ll remember where did I put my contact lenses after I will give birth,right? LOL

2. What kinds of things do you find it easy to remember?
~Names and places..

3. What kinds of things do you find it difficult to remember?
~Hmmm..I am not sure..I can’t pick one, right now.

4. How does your short-term memory compare to your long-term memory?
~Long-Term is very detailed.

5. How do you commit things to memory? Do you use tricks, songs, images, word associations, or other little mnemonics?
~Images and sometimes songs..:)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yen, i'll grab this ha. thanks!