12.14.2007

Tagged by Mitch

I have this posted in my other blogs but what the heck..here it is again:D lol

A) Four jobs I have had in my life and what country:

1. Hotel Front Desk-Cebu
2. Hotel Front Desk-Tokyo
3. Software Engineer
4. Wifey and Mommy! -The best;)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Forrest Gump
2. Fish Called Wanda
3. The Family Stone-if you haven’t watch it yet, you should! :)
4. a lot more…I’m a movie junkie!

C) Four places I have lived:

1. Bangkok
2. Yokohama
3. Tokyo
4. Davao

D ) Four TV Shows that I watch:

1.Grey’s Anatomy
2. Heroes
3. LOST-Can’t wait for February!!!
4. Oprah

E) Four places I have been:

1. Washington,DC
2. Vienna, Austria
3. Thailand
4. Singapore and oh a lot more…

F) People who e-mail me (regularly):

1. Siblings back home
2. Friends
3. Family
4. Hubby-everyday:)

G ) Four of my favorite foods:

1. Thai foods-any
2. Anything Japanese foods except sushi, lol
3. Anything Italian
4. Pinoy foods specially lechon-yum!

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. I am where I wanted to be ;) Corny! haha

I) Four friends I think will respond:

You can snag it if you like!

J) Things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Christmas
2. My birthday! yay! :D
3. First monthly check-up for AJ by 5th.
4. Good health, income, blessings for my family.

0 comments: