1.01.2008

Howdy!

So, how was your Christmas and New Year Celebration? I haven't blogged here for days due to being busy and having too many blogs would definitely drain your brain! lol Anyho, I celebrated my birthday last Friday..I’m sure most of you who dropped by me here saw my update in my other blogs already! Dinner out and ordered a cake. Hubby bought me some gifts and will share it next time..I’m always in a hurry this days! I wanted something really badly but I just thought that will buy it maybe later next month besides, I won’t be able to use it. And I’m also saving for our Europe trip! Woot! :D Hopefully though it will come true this time..

Anyway, Happy New Year 2008! I hope year of the RAT will give us more blessings, good health and everything we wished and hoped for!

Xo~

0 comments: