1.08.2008

Resolutions

I’m never too good at them. And I am the person who don’t do resolutions and if I do, I keep them to myself;) Because it makes me sick looking at it every year and I end up nothing happens at the end of the year…though last year I have to say that it was a great year and I am totally blessed! We finally had our wish come true of having a little bundle of joy at the second time after 5 years and then I lost a lot of weight came earlier last year before I got pregnant which now, I have to work a lot to get back to shape!

Anyway, whatever the things that I need to change I’ll just keep it in my self;) But thought of trying this one..


You Will Keep Your New Year’s Resolution


You planning on making a resolution that’s smart, attainable, and perfect for where your life is.

Will You Keep Your New Year’s Resolution?

;-)

0 comments: