5.05.2008

Curious as a Cat

1) What are the three most important family values in your family? For the world? Are they the same?
+ God fearing, respect others and give!

2) Name your least favorite candy. Why do you dislike it so much?
+ I don't eat candy! I'm not just a candy person..

3) Among your friends, which would you choose as the next Pope?
+ Hmmm...no one will qualify! haha Seriously, my 2nd bro!

4) What is the slowest realization you've ever come to?
+ When someone is using me..Everyone knows it first than me!

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

+ Beautiful scenery and country place! But funny that slow sign! LOL

2 comments:

Cat. said...

Oh, how I wish I wasn't a candy person! :-) I agree 100% with your answer to #4, though--I'm always the last to see it!

Have a great week--thanks for stopping by again to play!

Bunny B said...

I love candy - especially Jelly Beans. But I can't eat too much anyway :)