7.30.2008

Bar Stools

Sometimes we all want to have fun! That's the husband always tells me when I get too depressed doing all the same thing everyday! Well, I won't get disappointed with housework anytime soon though because we just got from a very long vacation. But if ever I will be, I think I will just indulge myself to a new bar next to our place here! It is owned by our neighbor who really loves his new bar and restaurant! It might be up in the public in a month or two since he still have a few things that needed to do he said;-) If my bro will be coming here later this year, I will ask him for a part time! We'll see about this plans! But I got all excited when I saw this counter stools and extra tall stools! I know my neighbor will like this! He's been raving about how cool his bar chairs he got abroad! Yup, he did! He is a retired bank man and with a retirement money he got, I think he can even buy a whole island for that! hehe I'll share this site for him It might be useful.

And if you are one of those who are looking for those stuff and some kitchen bar stools with expensive and inexpensive ones then this is the site you are looking for! You can also add up a little funk in your house and have this things. This isn't just for bars but for home that has bar area! It can give your house a great looking interior for sure:) Check it out now and see for yourself!

0 comments: