7.29.2008

Buffet Furnitures

I think I have shared in my other blog about us venturing in a restaurant business! I am not sure yet. The husband and me needs a lot of talk if it's really a go signal! I also need your prayer guys if this is really for us! Both of us are not business minded people. Although my in-laws are and my parents as well. We have a family resto business but it's not that big. My parents have it since I was a little girl up until now it's growing and in the right shape. My Dad asked me if I am interested so we are totally weighing. I'm sure this is for the rainy seasons that we can use our money in a good thing for once! lol :) So when I saw this buffet cabinets and buffet table furniture. I know that this is a great find! It may not be useful for now since we are trying to think if it's a go. And if it's a yes, then the plans will be push through hopefully by next year when we will be home again for vacation. Hopefully in God's time!

But the best things about online shopping is you can just look around first and then go back when you're ready to order! So, I will go ahead and put in my cart this fabulous buffet furniture that I am really liking already. They have really great furnitures and they have free shipping too! It's a good deal considering that they're shipping huge furnitures! Wood, Antique, Traditional and china buffet furnitures to name a few are one of their best items! Check it out too. :) And if ever the restaurant plans will come true, I know where to look for furnitures for that one! It's not easy finding reliable stores like this you know!

0 comments: