7.29.2008

We Travel Well

From Saturday 9 questions. Didn't make it to post last weekend. But here are my answers;)

1. What part of the world and country do you live in?
+ Me and my family are originally from Philippines. But right now, we have been living here in Japan for almost 7 years.

2. What is the furthest from home that you have been, and where is it?
+ Vienna, Austria

3. What travel destination have you enjoyed the most?
+ Every travel is different experience! And I really like traveling around;-) My other past time! It makes me sane too to travel or to go away once in a while.

4. What travel destination have you enjoyed the least?
+ It was not really a bad time. Because we had so much fun until my camera was stolen in our room! Koh Samet, Thailand March 2004! Unforgettable!

5. Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it?
+ I'd love to go to Paris, and more cities in Italy. Someday, I'll be there.

6. Do you prefer traveling to see historic places or to hit the beach and relax?
+ Both! Anywhere, anytime! :D

7. What popular vacation destination have you never considered because you think you’d not like it?
+ Nothing. I'd love to be taken off anywhere! :D

8. Where do you travel to most recently?
+ I've been around much in Asia.

9. Do you like day trip “mini-vacations”?
+ Yup, it's a lot of fun! :D

Happy Tuesday;-)

0 comments: