7.09.2008

Questions of the Week 23

1. List your 2 fave site or blog/s and link us up! Tell us why!
+ Creative in Me and Me and Mine! Kapal no? haha Eh aba love my own kasi ako! ROFL

2. List two bad habits that you have. Now tell me which one you would be willing to give up first.
+ Sleeping late and eating too much! LOL I'd give up the eating too much! It won't do any good for me! Sarap kasi food dito, eh!

3. What spice or seasoning is your favorite? Which one can you add to anything and make it taste better?
+ Vinegar!!!

4. What is your birthstone? Do you like it? Or you want to change it?
+ Blue Topaz! Me, love it;)

5. Do you know what’s your name means? What?
+ Japanese Money. Buti pa name ko marami pera! haha
+ To yearn

6. What color polish do you most often wear? Or do you wear one?
+ Bold colors..but if we're back in JP wala na naman!

7. Think about this for a second - When you fasten your pants do you button first of zip first?
+ Zip.

8. Which do you prefer, someone snoring right next to you on a plane or a baby crying right next to you on a plane too?
+ Baby crying! Because I'm soo used to it!

9. Which would you prefer, made to eat bugs or drink sour milk? Why?
+ Sour milk, please!

10. Which is worse, your roommate eating all the food or wearing your clothes?
Wearing my clothes!!! Gosh, I hate anyone using my things!

Join, HERE!

2 comments:

Sunshinelene said...

yen, i love sour milk!

Admin said...

Haha! Unbearable din for me if others wear my clothes. :D

A Life in Bloom
Because Life is a Blessing
Digiscraptology