7.16.2008

Questions of the Week 24

Here are my own answers;

1. How was your day yesterday?
+ Went out and had my "ME" time! Fab;-)

2. Who do you dislike most? People who are so dull to talk to, people who don’t recognize your talent, or people who are better looking than you?
+ People who are better looking than me! hahahaha..Seriously, I don't dislike anyone of them.:)

3. When you we’re still single or if you’re single, do you tend to date people younger or older than you?
+ Older than me:) But my husband is not that old..lol He's 7 yrs older than me;-)

4. Do you have any fears, phobias, or concerns about doctors?
+ Nope.

5. What five things that you have done in life that you are most proud of?
+ Married the most amazing man. Gave birth to equally adorable kids. Graduated with a Bachelors Degree. Help my family and relatives in my own little way!

6. Are you an optimist, pessimist, or realist? Explain.
+ I'm an optimist. A realist too.

7. Which is worse, seeing someone chewing their fingernails or picking their nose?
+ Chewing their nails specially they're not a kid anymore! Gawd!

8. Would you rather kiss a stranger or someone you hate?
+ Stranger.

9. Would you rather be lost at sea or in a desert? Why?
+ Sea. There's nothing to eat in desert..

10.Would you rather speak with God for one minute or add one year to your life?
+Speak with God! It would be amazing;)

Join, here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, I can never manage to be both realist and optimist. I guess that makes me a pessimist? Who knows!

(Found your blog in a friend's blogroll ;) )

imelda said...

Smart answer about there's no food to eat in the desert.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Hello YEN, i've just done the "It's All About You & Me Tag". Please add me in your list here, and yr other blogs, k!

A Great Pleasure
http://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com

Thank you so much and Hv a nice day! :)

Jean Chia