7.06.2008

Slice of Life #2

I'll chose the Writer’s Choice for July 6, 2008.

I have to share the 7th month birthday of my little boy. It was like yesterday when I gave birth to him last December. And now, he's the spitting image of his Daddy! I know that every Mom can relate to what I am feeling right now! I am just happy that he is healthy. He loves to play and has a lot of cute little antics that he does. Specially during dinner time!

So what I'm trying to say, my 2 boys moved me. I cannot imagine my life without them right now. They are the reason why I am trying hard. And I cannot ask for more! ;)

2 comments:

OGD Critic said...

I think all of us mothers can relate. Mine are 31 and 24 and it is very hard to imagine them as grown ups.

Anonymous said...

Yes, i too understand what you are feeling. You have many years of this feeling to come. . .enjoy!