8.08.2008

4 for Friday

Q1 - Paint: Did you paint the walls in your home or were they painted to your liking before you moved in?
+ They were painted to our liking when we moved in! I like it as it's soothing to the eye!

Q2 - Room: What's your favorite room in your house and why?
+Living room and bedroom! Living room because I have my pc there and I can watch TV and do lots of things there! I can play Wii there too!

Q3 - Work: If your employer offered you the opportunity to work from home, would you take it?
+ I am working at home;) AWESOME!

Q4 - Houseguests: When was the last time you hosted overnight visitors in your home, and how long did they stay? Option follow-up question: Do you enjoy entertaining/hosting overnight visitors?
+ We had a few years ago. It's always fun to be the guest but it can be tiring too! But fun!

0 comments: