8.07.2008

Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Leggo'-- of that! Okay, is there something (sure, food works!) that shows up from time to time that you'd really like to have and someone else usually makes a grab for it?
+ I'd like to have the new 3G iphone!!! i just can't get it these days because it's always out of stock!

Twosome: my-- how time flies: Back to School sales are already over and I'm seeing Thanksgiving stuff in the stores! Whaddayathink: are you ready for Summertime to be over and done with?
+ Not yet ready. I still have to do some more school stuff shopping for my little boy! But it can get too hot too. So, let the fall begin! :D

Threesome: Eggos-- and the like: do you have a frozen food you keep around just because you actually like the darned thing?
+ Well, how did you know? haha We still have the ice cream cake in the freezer and it has been there for months now. I really like how it looks though. I might just throw it up later! LOL

Happy Thursday!

0 comments: