8.04.2008

Curious as a Cat

1) What one thing in your life best represents freedom to you?
+ To do the things I want to do. I have an x-military Dad who is very protective to me. I grow up to have set time of the day. I was house-school-house situation. I never regret though but it would be good if I had some freedom to just spread my wings..

2) What musical piece makes you feel contemplative?
+ Piano.

3) What is your biggest pet peeve?
+ Hypocrite and those people who thinks they know so much.

4) Would the world be better off if it was run by a global government?
+ Nope. The world is so big that it should be divided with smaller governance.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Photo © CG 2007

+ Thanks for reminding me to go back to gym! LOL

Happy Monday!!!

1 comments:

LarryG said...

Great post!
Did you ever take piano lessons?

I so agree on No4

The gym waits... we ride!