8.03.2008

Saturday 9: The Lazy Days of Summer

1. What is your favorite summer drink?
+ Mango shake-Banana, please;)

2. What is the best summer sport to play?
+Volleyball but I'm not good with that. I just watch my siblings play..lol

3. What’s the best summer sport to watch?
+ That one, volleyball.

4. Do you like the ocean, the pool or the lake?
+ Anywhere there is water! But the husband and I are beach junkie!

5. Some folks drink whiskey in the winter and gin, tequila (margaritas) or rum drinks in the summer. Does you alcohol of choice change?
+ I'm not an alcohol drinker. I drink at times when there is occasion or the husband and I are in the bar with friends. We do drink red wine almost every night;)

6. What is your favorite summer song?
+ Any..

7. What was your best summer growing up? How old were you and why was it best?
+ It was when we moved to be with my Dad! It was summer and I get to meet my cousins again. We went in the lake and some of my Aunt's and Uncles. It was one of the best summer when I was growing up. I was around 10 or 11.

8. Have you ever had a summer romance that you knew would end?
+ Secret;) hehe I was in my 3rd year high school. I smiled looking back;-)

9. How old were you when you first went skinny-dipping? Who were you with?
+ I was in my college years. Fun with my college friends. It was fun:)

Happy Weekend! Join, here.

2 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Sounds like you love the summer, Yen! Have a great Saturday!

Anonymous said...

yeah, we almost have the same number 1 and same number 2.

i like your template yen. its simple yet elegant.

happy sunday!