8.27.2008

Wednesday Weirdness

Very first time to Join!

1. How often do you talk to your siblings?
+ Always. YM is FREE and Skype too:D

2. How well do you deal when given an ultimatum?
+ Cramming! I don't like that. So, I try my best to be as early as possible. But there's always times when I am just late with things. I don't do good with it..sadly!

3. Have you ever dated someone or had a lover who had an emotional or mental disorder?
+ Never!

4. How do you feel about crossdressing?
+ What?

5. Have you ever lied about the number of sexual partners you have had to someone? Why?
+ Why would I tell those stuff to anybody else not close to me? I'm just too secretive with those things you know. It's personal stuff for me. But I never lied to the husband. :D

6. Does your significant other have the same political and religious views that you do? How often do you discuss politics and religion with them?
+ Yup, we do. Politics, when there's election coming around. Religious, we're not really that religious. Sad,eh? But I don't want to be hypocrite!

7. What sport, if any, do you find to be most boring?
+ Ok. Football! But it is not boring just like the husband said! But I don't get it! That's why I get bored looking at something I can't even understand! lol

8. Have you ever honestly peed in the pool?
+ Yeah..I'm sure you did too! ROFL

Happy Wednesday!


1 comments:

Ashly Star said...

Thanks for playing! Happy Wednesday dear. ;)