9.10.2008

Changing Carpets

Last 2 weeks ago, me, the husband and my 2 little boys checked on a carpet store near our place! The one we have here in the house is kinda old already. Although, it's still very nice looking but if you have kids running and messing around, you'll understand that for some of the carpet part it has stains and dirt that it can't even be clean due to colored pens mess and some others! I have no idea where my little got it! So, we thought that renovating the carpet would be perfect it will cost a little bit for the budget but I'm sure it is worth it! But I saw this discount carpet online and I feel in love with some of the items they have available! Since they do free home estimate and they also bring sample too, I say to just go for this one if ever! They don't have retail outlets so a great saving will be pass up to the customers! How cool is that?

And if you have pets around your house, this store offers carpets that offers ways to prevent pets from scratching up hardwood flooring & tearing up carpet! I know how hassle is when you have pets around the house. Good thing, in here we don't have pets but back home my parents has pets and tearing off carpets and all. But this site laminate flooring is available! Which means that it's good for a house with pets because it does not scratch like hardwood floors.You can read more stories and thoughts in Empire Carpet Stories! Check it out!

0 comments: