10.12.2008

Saturday Six

1. What’s the last movie you watched in the theater?
+ Hmm..I think it was Mama Mia!

2. How much is absolutely too much to pay for seeing a movie in a theater at night?
+ To where I live, movies at night is $10/person:) Rather than the $18 regular!

3. Other than popcorn and a drink, what concession item are you most likely to buy in a movie theater?
+ Tried the hotdog with chili and the fries! :D

4. Take the quiz: In What Genre Should You Be A Movie Star?
+ Get back later for this~

5. What was the last movie you watched at home?
+ Nim's Adventure by Jodie Foster! I love it;-)

6. Would you have paid to watch this film in a movie theater when it originally came out?
+ Yup! I wanted to see it in the movie theater but we were busy!~ My little boy love it;)

0 comments: