10.08.2008

Wednesday Weirdness

1.) Do you think you're approachable?
+ Yup, I am.

2.) Out of the two, would you rather be able to predict things before they happened or be able to read minds whenever you wanted to? Why?
+Predict things before they happened. That would be totally cool! I can prepare things if ever :D

3.) Have you ever kissed, fooled around or slept with an ex significant other AFTER you were already broken up?
+ Nope!

4.) Do you believe dreams are your imagination running wild as you sleep, your subconscious showing you what's really on your mind or something else entirely?
+ I believe dreams are my imaginations..yeah..why not? :)

5.) How often do you use cuss words? Does your use of cuss words vary on your moods or situations?
+ Sometimes but I try to keep it low specially I have a 6 years old who ask questions anytime when he doesn't get the things I say.

6.) Do you ever purposely lead people on so you can get what you want?
+ Of course not! LOL

7.) When was the last time you did something you told yourself you wouldn't do? What was it?
+ Oh yeah..Last night. I told myself not to spend online late but I still did anyway!

8.) If you could​ meet one musician who is no longer​ alive​,​ who would​ it be?
+ Mozart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love the composers too! You are the third person, including myself that has replied that

Ashly Star said...

Lol, I always say I won't stay up too late checking things online. I generally fail. :) Great answers! Happy Wednesday.