11.09.2008

Eye Doctor

d_7921

We were supposed to go to my eye doctor today for a check up but it was just too cold to get out! So, we just called in and made another appointment by next couple of weeks. I am in dire need of a new set of eye glasses or I am still thinking if I am switching to eye glasses. I have been using contact lens for years and as sad it sounds, I hate sticking my hands to my eyeballs every time I do it. :) So when I saw this Great Eyeglasses For Less, I checked it out and they do really have cheaper prices and lenses! This Zenni Optical was on FOX news! Which sounds that they have touched people lives with their cheaper prices and durable eye glasses! They offer affordable frames and with Variable Dimension Frames From Zenni. Sounds really interesting!

0 comments: