11.09.2008

SS: The Nudder Meme

Sunday Stealing: The Nudder Meme

1. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
+ My 3 boys. The husband and my 2 lil boys.

2. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
+ Ah..of course, Christmas, birthdays and just holidays!!!

3. Who was the last person you called?
+ Um..Mom.

4. What were you doing at 12am last night?
+ Surfing the net and finishing a few task online.

5. Are your parents married/divorced?
+ Happily Married for 31 years and counting..

6. When did you last see your mom?
+ Last summer. I think it was June.

7. What are you wearing right now?
+ My fave gray leggings and long sleeve. So cold!!! Winter is definitely here.

8. Where is your favorite place to be?
+ Anywhere where there is white sandy beach! Sunset and sunrise junkie, here!

9. Where is your least favorite place to be?
+ There are a few. But it's not worth mentioning though..

10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
+ Around the WORLD!

11. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
+ Somewhere where we really wanted. Hopefully.

12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
+ A joke I read from Sandee's blog.

13. What cities/towns/villages have you lived in?
+ Oh..I've been to a lot of places and we lived to quite a few countries too.

14. Are you a social person?
+ I think so.

15. Do you sleep alone?
+ If no one is around to sleep with me. lol But that's just too often. I have my boys to keep me company. If the husband goes on business trip, I have my 2 lil boys to help me at ease.

:D

1 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Sandee is as funny as it gets! Enjoy your day...