11.15.2008

Kiss and Tell

Saturday 9: Kiss and Tell

1. Who was the last person you kissed?
+ My 2 lil boys this morning. Mom bonding:)

2. What are you wearing now?
+ PJ's!

3. What is your favorite meal at a fast food restaurant?
+ Anything with meat, salads and has a little spicy on it.

4. Are you a morning person?
+ I'm just a new converted morning person. Used to be a night person but with a new baby and a kidergarten who goes to school everyday. I have to be awake early!

5. When you were young, what career did you want?
+ Flight attendant or a ramp model. But I become an Engineer.;-)

6. Do you have a thing (it can be just fantasy) for a blogger that you read?
+ I don't think so.

7. Do you wear jewelry?
+ Yup, I do.

8. Do you wear perfume or cologne? If yes what type?
+ A perfume. But not really everyday. I sometimes forget to wear one.

9. Do you think about s*x a lot?
+ Nope. LOL

Happy Weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Butchay said...

hello mommy yen, stopping by to see your answers...very nice ;) happy weekend!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I would not know how to convert to a morning person. Have a great day!