11.12.2008

Wednesday Weirdness

1.) When was your last visit to an emergency room? What happened?
+ Not really Emergency Room. but a hospital last year. I gave birth;-)

2.) Who do you look more like: Mom, dad or another relative?
+ Mom;)

3.) What sounds annoy you?
+ Road construction..I just hate that sounds.

4.) What are three movies could you(or have you) watch(ed) over and over and still love?
+ Notebook, Gone with the Wind and Pretty Woman..there are more but you only asked 3..:D

5.) Do you ever wish you were someone else?
+ Sometimes but it's not really serious..just those silly thoughts..I love being me!

6.) What do you think of when you think of Paris?
+ Scenery + Food and Dining + Louis Vuitton..haha

7.) What'​ s the last sport​ing event​ you watch​ed?​
+ Soccer Game

8.) What do you think about s****l Role Playing?
+ What?

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Paula said...

I love that you love being you

Crazy Charlene said...

loving being you is one of the best things in life

Hepburn Hilton said...

I love pretty woman!