12.07.2008

Shopping

I'm definitely done shopping Christmas gifts for my siblings back home! But I am just tempted to get a few jewelries at this holsted jewelry online that I came a cross! I love it because they have silver jewelries that goes pretty well with my 2 lil sisters and I can get Mom a pair of pearl earrings too.They have ongoing sale right now and I am just a few clicks away. I just have to double check the shipping fees and all. How about you? Are you ready for Christmas? I’m sure everyone are itching to find out what you will get this holiday! But to those who haven’t done shopping yet or not even started, check tat jewelry site that I just share. Nice deals, nice designs and they’re having great sale! You can’t pass up that eh! And did I said they have sale of $99 set?

0 comments: