12.07.2008

SS: The Battle of the Memes

The longest questions ever! LOL

1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you?
+ Sometimes, I just prefer the picture because pictures tells a thousand words. Specially if I'm sending a "get better" card! Cards have poetic words that sometimes even the giver don't read a thing. But when I'm giving cards, I make sure I like the picture and the words!

2. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
+ Yeah. of course! Giving is nice:) Anything I think what people make them please:) I buy them because I don't have all the time of the world to make one. Or if I have a time, I try to make one.

3. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
+ End of the year vacation? Nope. Spending time with my family.

4. What was the best party you've ever been to?
+ That was last summer! My friends party!

5. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
+ My wedding was my dream wedding! :D

6. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you?
+ My husband said: I love you more than you'll ever know! Naks! :D

7. What's your favorite romantic song?
+ Oh too many..

8. Favorite heartbreak song?
+ LOL..I don't have in mind right now.

9. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
+ Johnny Depp, hands down! :D

10. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful??
+ Natalie Portman-I love her eyes! And Angelina Jolie!

11. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
+ Johnny Depp again! LOL

12. Describe the kind of underwear you normally wear.
+ You really want to know? LOL

13. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose?
+ I don't think I'm that confident yet.

14. Which character would you like to be?
+

15. What are your favorite boy and girl names?
+ My 1 yr old boy name is Axel Joaquin. And for a girl it would be Alexandra Jillian! :D

16. What's your supermarket of choice?
+ Any as long as it's clean and has new goodies not expired items..lol

17. What is your best character trait?
+ Giving

18. What is your worst habit?
+ Spending too much time online.

19. Elaborate on your default icon.
+ Secret.

20. What is your current relationship status?
+ Happily Married!

21. Ever have a near death experience?
+ Car accident when I was 11.

22. Name an obvious quality about you?
+ Talker

23. What’s the name of a song stuck in your head right now?
+ Twinkle Twinkle Little Star! haha Told you I have a 1 yr old son!

24. Name a celebrity you would marry.
+ Johnny Depp! LOL

25. Do you like pain?
+ Anybody said yes for this? :)

3 comments:

Lisa G said...

Love your son's name! Have a great Sunday :)

Paula said...

I can see that you have a thing for Johnny Depp...have a good day

Anonymous said...

Johnny could have a harem. Have a wonderful week.