7.09.2009

Cancun,here we go! :)

Right now, one of my favorite things to do is to check out travel deals and guess what I saw is this romantic cancun vacation! I think, I really deserve a day off being a Mommy and a Wifey,right? :) I’ve heard so much about Cancun from friends who got there already. Raves and photos of that beautiful place has been in my minds this past months. Like last summer a friend of mine got there and all I did was wowed with their beautiful photos! Someday though, I’d love to go there! Or maybe soon! Somehow, this hot weather makes me want to just jump off in a crystal water pool or beach and I’m sure those Karisma Hotels has those beauties! I’ve read that Karisma Hotels is a collection of divinely favored properties on secluded white-sand beaches on the Mexican Riviera Maya. Sounds really interesting too!

0 comments: