7.02.2009

Five

  1. “My hands are tied” is an English-language cliche that means “I’d like to do something about this unfortunate situation, but I don’t have the ability or authority.” In what current situation do you feel your hands are tied?
  2. + Nothing that I know of. But there are things left unsaid in this world wide web about me and my family. :D After all, I don’t know most peeps reading my blog;)

  3. Railroad ties are the evenly-spaced slats that lie perpendicular to train tracks and whose function is to hold the tracks in place and to distribute the weight of the train. Who are the railroad ties in your life?
  4. + My family and friends.

  5. What are your feelings about Thai food?
  6. + I LOVE THAI FOODS! Yep, I have to shout it! haha We used to live in Bangkok for 2 years and the food are to die for really! Well, if you like spicy foods..

  7. Whose thighs do you admire?
  8. + Can I just say that I like mine? haha Love my own! LOL

  9. A red tide is a proliferation (in ideal circumstances) of oceanic algae that often seem to discolor seawater and threaten other sealife. If the ocean is your life and the algae the harmful attitudes, thoughts, or moods that crowd out the good stuff, under what conditions in your life is red tide most likely to become a problem?
  10. + Well, definitely. And I want it out of my life! Or maybe not! Besides, what life will be if there will be no troubles and problems? There’s no worth fightin’ for! ha!

0 comments: