7.02.2009

Saturday Special at Wednesday

Saturday Social Badge
Today’s Saturday Social Question:

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

My Answer:

I’m glad you are back now! I wonder where you were the past week! I always answer your questions when I get a chance:) So anyway, to the question. My fave ice cream is from Baskin and Robbins!~ I just love their ice cream! I love anything from Haagen Dazs too but nothing can top the one from Baskin’s!

Saturday Social Rules:

  • Post your answer to the Saturday Social question(s) in your blog. Be sure to put in a link to this entry and the blogger who tagged you too!
  • Come back HERE, sign Mr. Linky and why not leave me a comment too ;)
  • Tag your friends… better yet, tag a stranger (what a great way to meet someone new!) You can tag 1 or 100, it is up to you. The more you tag, the more you will meet.
  • Visit other Saturday Social participants by clicking their names in Mr. Linky!

Happy Socializing!

0 comments: