2.24.2010

Don't Stand So Close to Me

Saturday 9: Don't Stand So Close to Me

1. Who would you like not to stand so close to you?
+ I know one..:)

2. Which of the following aspects of your life would you think rates the highest: mind, body or spirit?
+ Right now. I think all of them has the same level.

3. What is your favorite movie line?
+ You're nothing but a second rate trying hard copycat! lol :)

4. What is your favorite movie title?
+ P.S. I Love You

5. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
+ Second Life! I had a car accident when I was in gradeschool..

6. What do you try to stay away from?
+ I try to stay away with stuff that doesn't do any good to me..

7. What is it too late for?
+ You mean what?

8. Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
+ Sometimes, there are things better left unsaid..

9. Would you rather be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? And why?
+ The latter would be nice..

0 comments: